Skin and Formulation, 6th Symposium – 2-3 October 2023, Nantes – France
Current challenges in skin formulation
Save the date, 2-3 October 2023
With more than 100 national and international destinations with direct flights, Nantes is the perfect city to live astonishing meetings between medieval sites, industrial heritage and imaginary worlds.
The 6th Symposium programme will treat advances in topical formulations for improved skin delivery and will focus on solutions to today’s economic, social and environmental challenges.
Programme includes the following main topics:
- Skin pathologies and product needs. Skin deseases and their complications are a significant burden worldwide, both in terms of acute and chronic morbidities and their related expenditures for care. Orphan skin pathologies or neglected tropical diseases of the skin require the development of new products which will be discussed during this symposium.
- Preservation. The drastic limitation of permitted preservatives over the years imposes to develop innovative strategies in terms of formulation, administration devices and/or packaging. One goal of the congress is to share solutions against this critical problem.
- New directions in skin formulation. Formulation of skin products is a constantly evolving field, particularly in response to regulatory changes. Besides the conventional aspects of stability of efficient delivery of active ingredients, controversial substances, microplastics or volatile compounds significantly change the formulation habits and the evaluation methods. This will be the common thread of the “Skin and Formulation 6th Symposium”.
- There will be a mixture of plenary invited lectures and short communications selected from the abstracts received from young researchers in order to have more than 25 podium presentations.
- Suppliers will again be invited to display their latest technologies.
- Several sponsoring opportunities.