The APGI publishes the newsletter “Gazette” and presentations from the Information Days and Hot Topic Days.
Regularly, the APGI newsletter “Gazette” gives an update on the latest developments and news in the field and informs about upcoming conferences and other events. It is free of charge, sent to all APGI members and can also be downloaded from our website.
Gazette n° 35Download
Gazette n° 33Download
Gazette n° 32Download
If the speakers of APGI Information Days agree, their presentations are made available free of charge to all APGI members (upon login).
Here is an example from one of our Information Days and Hot Topic Days:
“Accelerate your development, from powder to tablets – characterization, compression, dissolution”
- Better API characterization to speed up development, Samir Haddouchi – SPS Pharma
- Styl’One Evolution /Industrial press correlation – case study on complex form, Lucile Kowalski – Skyepharm
- USP 4 Flow-through Cell Dissolution, From API to Dosage Form, Michel Magnier – Sotax
” 3D Printing in Pharmaceutics”
- 3D Printing of pharmaceutical solid lipid-based formulations, Dr Camille Dumont – Gattefossé
- Towards 4D printing, Prof. Andrea Gazzaniga – Università degli studi di Milano
- 3D powder bed printing with lactose: a showcase, Korinde van den Heuvel – DFE Pharma
- Analytical aspects of 3D printed oral dosage forms, Prof. Jukka Rantanen – University of Copenhagen